8 Date Night Ideas
Whether you have snagged a new love, or have been with your partner for years, nobody wants to go on a boring date.
Here are eight date night ideas to keep you inspired:
1. Go on a hike or a nature trail walk with your love. You can enjoy the peaceful wilderness while spending quality time together.
2. Make chocolate covered strawberries, or bake some tasty cookies together. Half the fun is feeding them to each other afterwards!
3. Choose a few of your favourite poems and book passages, and spend an evening reading aloud to one another.
4. Take a dance lesson. Even if you end up stepping on each other’s toes, you’ll be forced to pay attention to how your bodies move together.
5. Check out your nearest gaming arcade together. Spend the night playing games against each other, and play a few where you work together as a team.
6. Decide on a DIY project that the two of you can work on together. How about renovating an old piece of furniture to show off in your home?
7. Create a picnic for your date. Make sure to include all of their favourite snacks and wine, and take them somewhere beautiful.
8. If you live near the sea or a river, take a cruise out on tranquil open waters at dusk and watch a romantic glowing sunset together.