Mouth-Watering Chocolate Brownie Trifle
Containing chocolate brownies, chocolate mousse, and chocolate ice cream all in one dish, this decadent dessert will melt the hearts of chocolate lovers everywhere!
1 litre chocolate mousse
350g chocolate brownie mix
2 cups raspberries
250g whipped cream
1 litre chocolate ice cream
1 cup of cherries, to garnish
1. Bake the chocolate brownies according to the brownie mix packet instructions.
2. Cut the brownies into three centimetre squares.
3. Add the chocolate mousse to a glass bowl as a base layer. Place the brownie squares on top of this base.
4. Sprinkle the raspberries over the brownies.
5. Use the whipped cream to create another layer.
6. Top with a few scoops of chocolate ice cream.
7. Sprinkle the cherries on top to garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Image Credit: Source