Celebrity Secrets: What They Don’t Want You To Know
The life of a celebrity may have its perks – you’re rolling in the dollars, you get special treatment (and all of the free things) wherever you go, you get invited to all of the most prestigious events, etc., etc. However, there’s one thing that money can’t buy you…loyalty.
Below are some secrets that these celebrities hoped you would never find out – and some, for VERY good reason!
- Matthew McConaughey gets so excited and ‘turned on’ by food, especially when he is about to eat it, that sometimes, while he is eating, he has to stop and take a break because he feels too overwhelmed.
- The late Steve Jobs, founder of Apple, would go and soak his feet in the toilets at Apple HQ when he got stressed.
- Johnny Depp suffers from something called coulrophobia – which means he is afraid of clowns. Ironically, he played the Mad Hatter in the Alice in Wonderland films, which kind of resembles a clown.
- Nicolas Cage has said that he has done magic mushrooms with his cat…
- Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling were basically brothers for a while. Ryan lived with Justin and his mother while the two were shooting the Mickey Mouse Club. Justin’s mom even became Ryan’s legal guardian.
- Apparently, Kevin Bacon is not a fan of wearing clothes. He has said before that he finds something therapeutic about being nude.
- Jason Segel of How I Met Your Mother fame is obsessed with puppets. He allegedly has a whole room in his house full of all kinds of puppets.
- She might be a fashion icon, but unbeknownst to many, Coco Chanel was in fact a homophobic social climber who even collaborated with the Nazi’s to achieve social status.
- Martin Luther King Junior was a serious Star Trek fan! (Not something we think should be a secret – you go Martin!)
- In 1970, Bill Murray attempted (and failed) to smuggle 10 pounds of weed through Chicago’s O’Hare Airport.
- Elvis had a major thing for underage girls. Even his future wife Priscilla was only 14 when they met.
- Bob Marley’s father was (surprisingly) an unusually small, white, British man, often described as neurotic.
- Alfred Hitchcock was horrified by…eggs! He found them the most revolting thing ever.
- Alice Cooper is not only a devout Christian, but even runs his own bible study classes.
- Andy Warhol was addicted to the today’s equivalent of Adderall.
- Not only did Harry Potter have Voldemort to worry about… he also had a drinking problem. Child star, Daniel Radcliffe admitted to his drinking problem while shooting one of the Harry Potter films, but managed to deal with his addiction and has been sober since 2010.
- Keith Richards snorted his father’s ashes! What! Yes, you read that correctly. When the rocker’s dad passed away and was cremated, Richards said he couldn’t resist adding a little bit of his dad to a line of cocaine, but that he didn’t think his dad would have minded. Um…okay…
Wow, some of these celebs have some dark pasts. As they (should) say: keep your friends close and your gossip girls closer.