Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
With the hustle and bustle of life, it can be hard to find time to cook, let alone make dessert. Here is a delicious, frozen dessert recipe that you can whip up in no time – chocolate peanut butter banana bites.
Easy to make and healthy to eat, this frozen mini-treat will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time!
1 cup chocolate chips
⅔ cup smooth peanut butter
2 tsp coconut oil
2 bananas, sliced
Pinch of sea salt
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, heat chocolate until melted. Then, heat peanut butter for 15 seconds in the microwave until runny.
3. In a medium bowl, mix chocolate and coconut oil until combined.
4. Place teaspoon scoops of the chocolate mix into small baking cups. Top with a slice of banana, a teaspoon-sized scoop of peanut butter, and another scoop of chocolate. Repeat until you have used all your banana slices. Top with a pinch of sea salt.
5. Place tray in the freezer for two hours, or until frozen. Serve.
Image Credit: Source