Most Watched Music Videos in the UK in 2017
Luis Fonsi’s music video for his single “Despacito” has been watched a whopping 4.3 billion times across the globe. The reggaeton-pop tune features Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber, and was number one in 47 countries this year. It takes a strong lead at the most watched video in the UK for 2017, followed by French Montana’s music video for “Unforgettable”, which has 56.7 million views.
Latin songs dominated this year worldwide, with the top five videos comprising of reggaeton or reggaeton-pop tracks.
Biggest music videos in the UK for 2017
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee – 64,7 million views
- French Montana – Unforgettable ft. Swae Lee – 56,7 million views
- DJ Khaled – I’m the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne – 55,9 million views
- DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller – 44,4 million views
- Little Mix – Touch – 42,2 million views
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This (Lyric) – 40,7 million views
- Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee – Despacito (Remix Audio) ft. Justin Bieber -39,7 million views
- The Weeknd – Starboy ft. Daft Punk – 39,5 million views
- Jonas Blue – Mama ft. William Singe – 39,3 million views
- Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better – 37,3 million views