2 Incredibly Easy Three-Ingredient Breakfast Recipes
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, a lot of people tend to skip breakfast, purely because they don’t have the time in the morning to cook breakfast.
That is why we’ve decided to help you step up your breakfast game with these three-ingredient breakfast recipes that will not only satisfy your taste-buds, but keep you going until lunch.
Here are our two favourites:
One-Pan Protein Breakfast
100g minced meat (beef, chicken or pork)
1 can of tomatoes
1. In a pan, cook the minced meat.
2. As soon as the meat starts to brown, add the eggs and the tomatoes. Cook until the eggs are the way you like them.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding
400ml coconut milk
1/2 cup chia seeds
2 tablespoons honey
1. Fill a cup or jar with coconut milk, and add the chia seeds. The chia seeds will expand when they are mixed with the coconut milk.
2. Refrigerate overnight and drizzle the honey over the mixture in the morning.
3. For extra sweetness, top the pudding with fresh fruit.