Sithelo Shozi Deletes Social Media After Kidnapping Claims
Social media influencer and DJ Sithelo Shozi has deactivated her Instagram and Twitter accounts after a lengthy 24-page court document began to make its rounds on social media.
The affidavit – which was reportedly filed at the Johannesburg High Court in Gauteng last week – was leaked to the public on Monday, 16 January. In the document, Shozi has levelled several allegations against her ex-husband, Andile Mpisane, and his mother, Shauwn Mkhize.
One of the accusations purportedly stated that Mpisane and Mkhize “unlawfully and unconstitutionally” abducted the former couple’s three-year-old daughter, Florence, ten months ago.
Florence is said to have visited her father and grandmother in Durban, KwaZulu Natal, but was never returned to her mother.
“I cannot bring myself to negotiate a settlement concerning my child and her abductors. I would have been amenable to entertain any settlement negotiations with [Mpisane] if the child is returned home where she should be,” the mother of three said in her court filings.
Shozi is also believed to have stated that she was subjected to a DNA test to prove that she is the mother of “Baby Flo” (as Florence is affectionately known) and her younger sister, Coco Likuwe Mpisane.
Mkhize has denied the allegations via her lawyers, saying: “This is a media attention-seeking stunt.”
Image Credit: Source