Chocolate Banana Mug Cake
With just five simple ingredients, this mug of deliciousness packs protein and flavour galore … and it only needs one minute to make!
1 medium ripe banana
4 tablespoons peanut butter (or any nut butter)
1 large egg
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Mash the banana in a large mug with a fork.
- Add the nut butter and egg, and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the sugar and cocoa, and beat until smooth.
- Divide the batter between two mugs.
- Microwave separately for one minute each until they have risen and firm. Be careful not to overcook the batter, or the cake will dry out fast.
Image Credit: Source