Egg Roll Mozzarella Sticks
Crunchy on the outside, gooey cheese inside, these mozzarella sticks are an absolute treat that’s fantastically easy to make. Coupled with marinara sauce, it’s a delicious snack that you will quickly want to make again!
5 egg roll wrappers
10 sticks mozzarella string cheese
Oil for frying
- Slice the egg roll wrappers in half.
- Place a stick of mozzarella string cheese on the edge of the egg roll wrapper, then fold the sides of the wrapper over the ends of the cheese.
- Wet the other edge of the wrapper with water, then roll it up tightly, pressing the edge to make sure that it is sealed.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and cheese.
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Fry the sticks until golden brown, then drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with marinara sauce, and enjoy!
Image Credit: Source