5 Tips for Packing Your Suitcase
Sometimes packing can turn into a nightmare that dampens the excitement for a trip.
Here are five great tips to help make your packing a breeze.
1. Roll your clothes before putting them into the suitcase. Rolling allows you to fit more things in than regular folding.
2. Use a pill box with compartments to organise your smaller jewelry, like rings and earrings. They’ll also be easier to find.
3. Pack your shoes at the bottom of your suitcase to keep their dirty soles away from your nice, clean clothes. You can protect your clothes further by placing your shoes inside a shower cap, or plastic bags.
4. If you’re running out of packing space, stuff socks and anything else that will fit, but won’t break, into your shoes.
5. To stop liquid products from leaking inside your bag, try this trick: Cut a small square of clingwrap, unscrew the product’s lid and place the square over the top. Then screw the lid back on. Even if the lid comes loose or pops open, nothing can spill out.