Cause of Death for Aaron Carter Revealed
A coroner’s report released on Tuesday, 18 April, has revealed the disturbing cause of death for the late singer, Aaron Carter.
The 34-year-old pop star was found unconscious in his bathtub at his residence in Lancaster, California on 5 November 2022. At the time, some followers suspected that Carter may have committed suicide or suffered a drug overdose, but his death has subsequently been ruled as an accident.
The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner’s report has stated that the singer drowned due to a mixture of the sedatives that he had taken and difluoroethane – a gas found in certain cleaning materials which had been used in his bathroom.
Carter began his career as a childhood star when he began performing at 7 years old, after the formation of his brother Nick’s group: the “Backstreet Boys”. Aaron began his career signing teen-pop music before he moved into the world of rap and hip-hop.
According to reports, the father of one struggled with substance abuse issues throughout his life.
“Even though my brother and I have had a complicated relationship, my love for him has never ever faded,” Nick said in a touching tribute to his brother via Instagram the day after his death.
Image Credit: Source