Classic Chocolate Lava Cake
Nothing says indulgent, decadent and divine more than a classic chocolate lava cake. With five simple ingredients, you can easily make – not to mention enjoy – this delicious dessert whenever you please!
135g dark chocolate
100g icing sugar
2 egg yolks and whole eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, add the dark chocolate and butter. Melt it until it becomes smooth and gooey.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs.
4. Mix together the chocolate-butter mixture with the sugar-eggs mixture.
5. Fold in the flour. Strain the batter to remove any lumps. Place the batter in the fridge for five to seven minutes to chill.
6. Pour the batter in greased ramekins. Bake for nine to ten minutes.
7. Serve with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or fresh fruits.