Delicious Homemade Raspberry Ice Cream
Want to make your own delicious, fruity ice cream at home? Look no further! Raspberry ice cream can be whipped up in no time, and doesn’t even require eggs, or custard-making.
250 ml cream
1/4 cup icing sugar
1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed and with juice
1/2 zest from one lemon
1/2 juice from one lemon
A handful of jelly tots or fresh raspberries for garnish
1. Whip the cream until it has thickened and is forming stiff peaks.
2. Sift the icing sugar into the thickened cream. Gently fold in the raspberries, along with their juice, the lemon zest and lemon juice. Be sure not to mix out all of the air.
3. Taste the mixture. If it tastes too tart, add a little more icing sugar.
4. Pour your mixture into an airtight container, and place in the freezer for at least three hours.
5. Add a few jelly tots or fresh raspberries when serving.