Extremely Tasty Strawberry Bites
If you’re looking for a delicious, healthy alternative to the usual sugary snack options, here is a great recipe for bite-sized snacks that will satisfy your hunger without the extra calories.
Try out this deliciously healthy recipe for strawberry bites:
200g ripe, hulled strawberries
1 cup desiccated coconut
3/4 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons white chia seeds
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 1/2 tablespoons extra desiccated coconut, to coat the balls
- Place the strawberries in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the extra coconut), and blend until the mixture is finely chopped and fully combined.
- Use your hands or a tablespoon to roll the mixture into small balls.
- Put the extra coconut on a shallow plate, and then roll the balls in the coconut to coat them.
- Place the balls in the fridge for an hour to set. You can keep the bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Image Credit: Source